In each Best Business Leaders’ Programme workshop, we seek to inject new thinking about leadership high performance. This round, attendees took the opportunity to discuss day-to-day strategies with peers and left with practical tools to make an immediate difference back in the office.
We kicked off 2020 talking about successful implementation of change, a topic shown in the latest Mindshop Business Leader report ‘The Authentic Leader’ of concern to many business leaders. Unsurprising given how busy and resource-poor leaders generally are.
Year after year we see leaders have less time to get more done. With change the new norm, we looked at practical strategies to drive greater implementation success.
Topics and strategies discussed included:
- Identifying a theme for leaders in 2020 such as balance, stability, discipline, profitable growth, empowering teams or agility and aligning the leadership attributes to each
- Not seeking perfection in each leadership attribute but rather aligning them to the businesses’ goal and the leaders’ 2020 theme
- Slowing down and embracing the idea that ‘less is more’ through prioritisation
- Getting things done as a leader by focusing on being more productive rather than busy and learning while implementing
- Reducing complexity in all aspects of the business
- Keeping the right people on your team – those you can trust to get things done rather than high performers that may be divisive
- All attendees worked on their number one, day-to-day implementation challenge with their peers, building on the new insights covered during the day
Overall a terrific day was had by all to point each leader in the right direction for greater success in 2020.
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic, high-value learning sessions, you can find out more here https://bestbusinessresults.com.au/services/best-business-leaders-programme/ or contact Angela Grogan on 0409692163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Best Business Leaders Programme session titled ‘Leadership 2025‘ will be held on 27 May 2020 at Intersect, 167 Flinders Street, Adelaide. See our upcoming events calendar below or click here register.