The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is a Federal programme that helps businesses become more competitive and to accelerate their growth.
The programme encompasses:
- Strengthening Business – Help from business facilitators to support your recovery from the bushfires and rebuild your business
- Accelerating Commercialisation — helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to commercialise novel products, services and processes.
- Business Growth Grants — provides access to a national network of experienced business advisers and facilitators to assist you to improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth and collaboration opportunities in order to increase your business’s capability to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries (see more below).
- Incubator Support — assists new and existing incubators to improve the prospects of Australian start-ups achieving commercial success in international markets, through helping them to develop their business capabilities.
- Innovation Connections — experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth. The outcome is an Innovation Facilitation Report.
Business Growth Grants
These grants provide matched funding to implement recommendations from your Entrepreneurs’ Programme growth service. We’ve helped many business implement the growth recommendations and would love to chat to you about whether you are eligible for this grant.
Are you in the right growth sector?
To be able to apply for the Entrepreneurs Programme you must be operating in one or more of the growth sectors which are:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources
- Enabling Technologies (for the 5 above)
Do you earn enough?
To be able to apply for the Entrepreneurs Programme you must have an annual turnover (or operating expenditure) within the current, or one of the last two financial years:
- Between $1.5 million and $100 million or
- Between $750,000 and $100 million for applicants from Remote Australia or Northern Australia.
Find out more information here: https://www.business.gov.au/Grants-and-Programs/Entrepreneurs-Programme