Do you need an advisory board for your business?
The simple answer is that there is no single answer! Each business owner needs to consider the practical needs of the business at the time. Things to consider include:
- Do you currently receive independent advice from people who understand your industry and/or your business?
- Is the business experiencing growth or is it stagnating?
- As the business owner, are you supported but also challenged in your decision-making?
- Are you taking a strategic approach to every aspect of the business?
- Do you have a clear understanding of the succession options for your business?
- Are you preparing the business for sale?
- Are you a family business looking for some external support and advice?
Think you might need one?
For further information, click on this link to the Australian Institute of Company Directors’ website or give us a call to have a no-obligation conversation about the benefits of an advisory board and whether you and your business needs one.