Often a business’ biggest asset is their people so it makes sense to give your people the attention they deserve.
The world in which we work is constantly changing. Organisations are challenged with conditions that change at breakneck speed. To succeed in this volatile business environment, leaders frequently undertake strategic initiatives. Unfortunately, too often these initiatives are poorly charted and inadequately executed. The role of a leader in a business is to establish a clear direction and create an environment that empowers the team to achieve the desired goals.
Anyone can read up on the ‘theories’ of great leadership but it’s another thing to be a truly effective leader in today’s volatile and unpredictable marketplace. And to be a great leader you need to know how to coach your team members and adapt your approach to instill the key tools and methodologies to assist them to achieve their goals.
At a glance
Duration: 3 months
Investment: $11,075 + GST*
Bonus: Online Personal Growth Course for 5 people
*Based on 5 participants but packages can be designed specifically for your business’ needs
What you get
- Leadership profile reports for each participant
- One-on-one review with Angela Grogan, an accredited Harrison Assessment Consultant
- Facilitated workshops
- More self-aware team members
- Improved team dynamics and structure
- Tools to ensure change initiatives achieve a successful outcome
- A team who can adapt their coaching approach to suit the situation
- A team who can help each other drive their own strategies and that of the organisation
- A happier, more productive team
What you will learn
- How to get your team ready for change and to make it stick
- How to coach and develop people effectively
- How to be a successful leader in today’s world
You may also be interested in our talent management and development.