In each Best Business Leaders’ Programme workshop, we seek to inject new thinking around a range of topics. This round, attendees took the opportunity to acknowledge that 2022 will be a year of exciting opportunities for business leaders and owners as they chart a road forward in a new ‘covid normal’ environment. To succeed, leaders and owners will need to be more agile than ever, doing more with less, pivoting to the changing local business environment, saying yes to the right growth opportunities while embracing emerging trends. What will be the biggest opportunity for you?
In this thought-provoking workshop, we looked at four key strategies critical to unlocking a wealth of opportunities for the attendees and their businesses in 2022. Full of practical strategies, insights and tools, the workshop provided ample opportunities for peers to discuss emerging trends and how they apply to their business and local market. We discussed:
- Emerging business trends for 2022
- Practical agile principles critical in 2022 for any sized business to embrace
- What you can change to make sure your current sales and marketing strategies cut through in 2022
- 3 most common areas of ‘hidden waste or poor profitability’ in business and how to address them
- Attraction and retention strategies that work
- Making the number one opportunity for 2022 a reality by using the wealth of knowledge and experience in the room
Overall, it was a terrific session with attendees walking away with a wealth of practical ideas and strategies to successfully navigate the road forward in 2022.
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic, high-value learning sessions, we would like to invite you to join us at our next session on 16 February 2022. You can find out more here https://bestbusinessresults.com.au/services/best-business-leaders-programme/ or contact Angela Grogan on 0409 692 163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workshops are held at Intersect, 167 Flinders Street, Adelaide.